Our Company operates in compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
What data do we processTopics:
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address)
How do we collect your data?You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily share your email address to receive marketing communications
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Improve your overall experience of our website
- Answer client service issues (when the User Our Company or when Our Company replies to User comments or requests)
- Depending on the user’s consent to the Website’s “Cookies” policy, to offer custom content and ads to the User requests)
- Send you a marketing communications
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer want to receive marketing and promotional emails from Our Company, you may click on the “unsubscribe” link in such emails to opt-out of future marketing email communications
What are your data protection rights?Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org